Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome

Well, anyone who knows me at all knows that I am a card carrying scrapbooker! I know, my friends think this is hysterical..."This one time...at scrapbooking camp!" Yes, I did go to a scrapbooking camp and LOVED IT! A whole weekend with no interruptions, lots of room and great snacks (a very important element of the scrapbooking process)! Hey, don't knock it until you try it! Anyways, since I LOVE to scrapbook and there is really nowhere in our town to buy a nice card except Wal-mart, I thought I would unleash my scrapbooking obsession on the unsuspecting citizens of Tipton County...
Card Art is available at Jezabel's Gifts and Bead Emporium on the Square in Covington. There's great little gifts for teachers, friends, moms and sisters too! If you need something special, just let me know and we will come up with a design that fits your needs and more importantly your personality and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment